Intrepid motocross helmet by UFO Plast, designed for the most demanding riders, has excellent technical and mechanical characteristics
- High resistance thermoplastic resin outer shell
- Ventilation system with rear air extractors for excellent air distribution
- Interior with comfortable fit and high breathability
- Interior in hypoallergenic material with antibacterial treatment completely removable and washable for accurate sanitation
- Efficient ventilation system with rear air extractors to guarantee ideal internal ventilation
- Fully adjustable peak to adapt it to any situation
- Double D closure to perfectly adjust the helmet making it extremely safe
- ECE 22.05 approved
- Weight: 1380 +/- 50 (M)
- Compatible with neck braces
- Thermoplastic resin outer shell
- Internal shockproof lining in expanded polystyrene
- Internal padding made of high-quality hypoallergenic and breathable materials
UFO Plast helmet
Before starting to clean the helmet, remove the internal padding and the visor, if present, and sanitize with care separately.
For hard-to-reach areas, use a small soft brush.
Blow into the air intakes to free them of any dirt that may be stuck.
The completely removable padding is pre-treated with an antibacterial layer and is washable – by hand or washing machine – for sanitization. Hand wash: soak overnight in warm water with a neutral detergent, then rinse thoroughly. Machine wash: select a “delicate” cycle at a maximum temperature of 30°C/86°F, using a mild detergent. Drying: do not use the dryer. Do not wring dry. Lightly press the padding to remove excess water and let it air dry naturally.
Gently wipe the shell with a soft cloth moistened with warm water. In case of persistent dirt, moisten surface and wait at least an hour before proceeding to remove the dirt with a soft cloth, then dry
There are no reviews yet.